10 Reasons Why Snow Days Are Awesome!
So Super Snow Storm Stella is upon us effectively shutting down not only the Hudson Valley but the Tri-State area. It got me to thinking that snow really sucks. But then, in the middle of my ‘Snow Sucks Rant’ I found myself coming up with all of these reasons that snow is pretty awesome. Do you agree or think that the cold has affected my brain?
- Work can close when it snows
- Kids get the day off from school when it closes.
- You can only make snow angels and snow men when it snows
- You have a valid excuse to stay home and catch up on what’s in your Netflix cue.
- You don’t have to get out of your pajamas, unless you want to, when it snows.
- You have a reason to drink beer, because it is pretty much a requirement after shoveling, it’s like your shoveling reward.
- You can finish the book you have been reading and ignore the rest of the world.
- You have a reason to go to the supermarket (pre-snow) and stock up on carbs and ice cream because snow makes you hungry.
- The snow has an ability to hide all of the things in your neighbors yard that annoy you any other time of the year.
- Snow and bad weather give you another reason to hang out/ listen to WRRV and get updates about why you should just stay home.
Subscribe to WRRV on
This activity is no longer available.