10th Annual Record Store Day, April 21, 2018, What’s For Sale?
A little thing called "Record Store Day" took place for the first time ten years ago, April 19, 2008. What is Record Store Day? It is a day where independent record store owners, approximately 1400 of them, can showcase not only their stores, but also the community in which they are located.
Record Store Day focuses on vinyl, cd and even occasionally cassette limited, one of a kind releases and the stores themselves. Many of the stores even have live bands and other events taking place during the day.
What will be going on at your local record stores? Contact them to find out.
Would you like more info on the limited edition record store releases? Click here.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America