2 Arrested For Trespassing At Hudson Valley Waterfalls
In their hit song, "Waterfalls," TLC advises "don't go chasing waterfalls." Well, a pair from the Hudson Valley should have followed the Grammy winners' advice.
On Saturday, while conducting a property check of the waterfalls located off Route 9W in the area of the 9W Flats, Saugerties police found a 55-year-old woman and a 50-year-old man trespassing on the property, which was clearly marked as private property and that trespassers would be prosecuted, police say.
The man was previously arrested for trespassing on the same property in the past, according to Saugerties police.
Both were charged with trespassing, a misdemeanor, processed at the scene and released on appearance tickets returnable to the Town of Saugerties Court.
- Hudson Valley Man Killed In Alleged Drunk Driving Accident
- Hudson Valley Man Jailed For Raping Teen
- Police: Hudson Valley Couple Owned Multiple Illegal Guns, Ammo
- 10 arrested in Orange County Drug Bust
- Hudson Valley Man Arrested For Stealing Dog
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley