2 Reasons Why You Need To See The Morning Grind Live Tomorrow
Both Brandi and I are out and about in the Hudson Valley tomorrow morning and as awesome as we are there are two really awesome reasons why you shouldn't miss it.
Our morning show tour continues and ends tomorrow in Newburgh at 2 Alices Coffee Lounge.We'll be there from 6-10am and we'll have VIP passes to Pure Terror Scream Park. VIP passes means you don't have to wait in line. You get all the scares before almost everyone else.
Here's another secret. The coffee house also is harboring one of the 21 pilots needed to score those tickets to the sold out 21 Pilots show at MSG.
What a, I talking about? Just download the WRRV mobile and play our scavenger hunt.
Don't forget that we'll be there and so will some great coffee as well.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America