3 From Dutchess County Accused of Home Invasion
Two men and one woman from Dutchess County are accused of burglarizing a home.
On Tuesday, New York State Police in Dutchess County arrested 32-year-old Austin M. Lovett, Taylor E. Desario, 21, and 17-year-old Dyer A. Burns, all from Poughkeepsie, for burglary, a class C felony.
On Oct. 1, State Police received a complaint of a burglary at a home on State Route 343 in the town of Amenia.
According to police, after a careful and thorough investigation all three were arrested. Police didn’t release how their investigation led to the arrests.
Lovett, Desario, and Burns were arraigned before the Town of Amenia Justice Court. Lovett was remanded to the Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $50,000 cash bail or $100,000 bond. Desario and Burns were both released under the supervision of Dutchess County Probation.
- De Niro, Pacino, Pesci Spotted at Popular Hudson Valley Ice Cream Shop
- NYPD Cop From Hudson Valley Exposed Self to 2 Young Girls, Police Say
- Hudson Valley Man on Heroin Drove 120 MPH on 84, Hit Officer
- Hudson Valley Teens Crash Multiple Cars After Breaking Into Repair Shop
- High-Risk Virginia Sex Offender Now Living Near Hudson Valley School, Nursery
- Police: Woman Drove Over 120 MPH on Taconic in Hudson Valley
- Police: 14 Arrested For Selling Heroin in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley