6 Bathroom Habits That Could Possibly Save Your Relationship
While I would love to take credit for the knowledge I am about to share with you, the inspiration (and some of the information) came from an article on houzz.com. Does what your partner do (or not do) in the bathroom, drive you to the brink of insanity? Maybe sharing the following tips with him or her could save your relationship? Ok, it might not, but here are a few great points that the original article shared that I feel everyone could find useful:
- Squeegee the shower. It takes mere seconds to do it and will keep fights from happening.
- Always remember to remove the beard hair from the sink or shower. Ladies, think that this doesn't apply to you? Make sure to clean the hair out of the shower drain.
- Make sure the gobs of toothpaste go away. The gobs of toothpaste in the sink or on the counter, occasionally they somehow make it to the bathroom floor too. Just grab a tissue and clean them up or wash the globs down the sink.
- Always, always, always, replace the toilet paper when it gets low and when you first move in together, decide at that time which direction the toilet paper and paper towels will be hanging. It is very important to establish early in the relationship if you are an over or an under and that you are willing to stick to it. This small thing could mean less fights long term.
- Should the toilet seat be left up or down. Decide in the beginning and stick to it.
- Take the trash out. Wait, make sure everything that is supposed to make its way into the actual trash. That means cotton swabs, cotton balls, makeup wipes, dental floss, etc all of it needs to make its way into the actual trash bin.
Is there something that you think needs to be on this list? Let us know.