Hudson Valley’s Own Angry Orchard Releases New Limited Hard Cider
Angry Orchard has done it again. They have put out a product that will interest people who may never thought of drinking hard cider, rose wine drinkers. The new project is simply called Angry Orchard Rose' and it is available at retailers now. Angry Orchard Rose is also the official hard cider of this years Kentucky Derby, taking place in May.
"I love Rosé wine, but I'm excited for drinkers to move on over to cider and try something new this spring with our Angry Orchard Rosé," said Ryan Burk, Head Cider Maker of Angry Orchard. "The rare red flesh apples used in our Rosé not only impart complex flavors but contribute to the cider's beautiful rosy hue. It's crisp, refreshing, and unlike any other style we have crafted."
Light, fruit forward and very refreshing with an ABV of 5.5%, this will pair very well with food.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America