Another Hudson Valley Officer Arrested
For the second time in less than a week a police officer from the Hudson Valley was arrested.
In August 2017, members of the Ulster County Sheriff's Office received a complaint about a domestic incident that allegedly involved Ulster County Sheriff's Office corrections lieutenant Chris Ferro.
Detectives and members of the District Attorney's Office conducted an extensive investigation, officials say.
On Tuesday around 9:30 a.m., Ferro, 49, of Hurley turned himself in and was charged with stalking and menacing. His surrender was pre-arranged with his attorney, police say.
Last Wednesday, Eric V. Decker, an off-duty Ulster County corrections officer, was charged with his second DWI in just over a month.
- Hudson Valley Man Gets 25 Years to Life in Prison, Again
- Book Written By Hudson Valley Author, With Former President to Become TV Series
- Warning: Poisonous Spiders Found In New York
- Hudson Valley Resident Grabs History
- Have You Seen This Missing Hudson Valley Teen?
- Hudson Valley Woman Accused of Drunk Fatal Hit-And-Run
- Owner of Popular Hudson Valley Gym Dies
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley