Another NYC Pantsless Subway Ride is in The Books
Though numbers were reported to be a little lower than previous years, there were still a significant number of people who showed up pantsless to ride the subway in New York City.
While most of us were trying to stay warm and bundled up over the weekend, we may have missed a group of New York City commuters who were partaking in an annual tradition of traveling via the subway with no pants on.
If you're a little bit lonely every January at least you can find out where a bunch of people are half naked and probably need to be warmed up.
Although most of New York was in single digit temperatures, Sunday was New York's annual 'No Pants Subway Ride". The event was started by Improv Everywhere several years ago and is now dedicated to bringing a little bit of organized chaos every January 7.
I'm all for being in my underwear but can they move this event to July?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America