Are Good Dads Under Appreciated?
We seem to go all out on Mother's Day. It's almost like we have to and we really should but is dad getting the short end of the stick?
Though he can't get the credit for birthing you, the old man did have a hand in the process. Maybe two hands if you know what I mean? Even if they are both "Hallmark Holidays" we seem to give Mother's Day way more praise than Father's Day.
It almost seems like moms get more attention than dad everyday. of course I'm making a generalization here. I know this isn't always the case. Every household has difference circumstances.
I hate the stigma of the bumbling dad who can barely get the kids ready for school or struggles to cook dinner for three people. There are a lot of super dads out there. We need to put them on a higher pedestal than they are currently on.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America