Brandi’s Future Husband Has Multiple Open Manholes
This week Brandi's hunt for a future husband takes us to Webster, Massachusetts. It is here where she finds a 46-year-old man who likes to have a fun and play the occasional practical joke.
His version of a good time includes just randomly swapping manhole covers for traffic cones. What does a town do with all of those open manholes? Does it panic? Does it post all point bulletins? No, it patiently waits for people to call police with info.
This guy was foiled when he removed a manhole cover on a Saturday afternoon. A homeowner noticed him in the street and called the cops. When they responded, he did admit to taking the covers and replacing them with traffic cones. He was able to tell the police the exact locations of where he hoisted the manhole covers and then take them to the salvage yard where he brought all of them.
Do you know of a potential future husband for Brandi? Email her, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America