Brandi’s Future Husband Needed, She Has Dinner & Ring Ready
Valentine's Day is about one week away and Brandi is still looking for that special guy to share it with. This week, Brandi found the place, a restaurant in Boston and she found the engagement ring. Of course there is still one thing missing, the groom.
The restaurant is called, Pauli's, and for $3,000 (and they need 48 hours notice) they will have everything ready for your big proposal. What will you get for that $3,000? You will get one of their "Big Boy Burgers" along with an engagement ring from Neil Lane, that has 7/8 of a carat diamond and is set in a 14k gold band.
Brandi is willing to be in Boston on Valentine's Day, but will she ever find the guy that will make her dreams come true? Find out next Wednesday if Brandi is continuing with her search. If you have a candidate you would like Brandi to consider for "Brandi's Future Husband" email her Brandi@wrrv.com.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America