Brandi’s Future Husband Doesn’t Let NYC Traffic Stop Him
This weeks edition of Brandi's Future Husband brings us back to the Hudson River. The guy who caught Brandi's eye this week is a businesses man named Scott who was afraid he was going to be late for a meeting in New York City. So what did Scott do to make sure he got to the meeting on time from Jersey City?
He grabbed a paddle board and made his way into Manhattan in about 30 minutes and amazingly he was able to keep the suit that he was dressed in dry. Will he be trying to use this as his normal weekday commute? He hasn't decided yet? Will he use the paddle board to take Brandi on their first date? Should Brandi tell him now that she doesn't know how to swim?
If you know of a potential 'future husband' for Brandi, email it to us Brandi@wrrv.com. Thanks.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America