Brandi’s Future Husband Has Huge Snake Wrangling Abilities
This week Brandi's Future Husband has a thing for 'taking care of pythons." What does that mean? It means if you have a python or a snake problem you can call this guy and he will take care of it.
Brandi found out about this guy after he helped a couple evict a python from their carport that was bigger than the couples car. Think that this guy is a 'tough guy?" He might as well be for having zero fear when it comes to snakes, but it didn't stop with just getting this one out of the carport.
When the snake wrangler (Matt) noticed that the python was looking a bit injured, he also took it to the veterinarian.
Think this guy is too good to be true for Brandi? Have a guy that you think she might be interested in? Email her, Brandi@wrrv.com.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America