Brandi’s Future Husband Is Getting Close with the FBI
This week's edition of Brandi's Future Husband takes us to Virginia, where we find one heck of a determined guy. The potential new guy for Brandi is named Larry and he was really trying to get away from his wife so he could be free from his marriage. Larry went as far to fake his kidnapping, saying that he was also drugged and held against his will by members of a motorcycle gang.
Of course, his plan was completely foiled after he was found walking on the side of the road where someone had noticed him as the guy who had been reported missing and was the subject of an intensive search. The FBI is talking to him about the entire missing event.
The good news? The guy will have time to hang out in prison while his current wife waits out the divorce proceedings.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America