Can Facebook Posts Change Your Political Opinion? Why Yes it Can
Are you tired of seeing everyone's political opinions being battled on Facebook? It makes you think how anyone can fall in the trap. There's may be a good reason.
We're all pretty set in our ways when it comes to politics. It turns out rants on Facebook can actually change one's mind. It pays to blast your dumb rants. If you throw enough at the wall something may stick.
According to the latest Pew Research, it's not a huge amount but a small percentage of Americans can be swayed. Roughly 14% are willing to see a post that they disagree with, argue with it and then secretly change their mind.
God forbid someone makes a great point that you may not have considered and you have to admit that they're right. If only we could do away with such debilitating hubris.
Side note, it's also men who are more likely to admit that they're wrong.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America