Cartoon Cafes? Where Should They Be in the Hudson Valley?
There is an adult Hello Kitty Cafe that is now open in California. No this one is not for kids, they serve cafe and bistro food, plus they have a speakeasy in the back. They still have every thing Hello Kitty themed, but it is for adults. Think of all those themed bar's in Epcot in Florida.
So if people in other parts of the US can get these cartooned themed cafes, how about one (or to) in the Hudson Valley? When asking you what cartoons you want turned into cafes (ok, we are really meaning bars) here is a few of your suggestions:
- A Moe's. Everyone wants to hang out with Homer and his buddies. The overwhelming majority of responses said they don't mind what the name of it is, but they want to be able to hang out and have a great time where Homer spends so much of his time.
- Scooby Doo's. Of course, with the underlying themes of Scooby and Shaggy, there was a definite call to serve Scooby Snacks and use recipes from the Hi Times Cookbook.
- A Hello Kitty cafe was welcome, but a lot of people didn't think that they would go to it.
What cartoon themed cafe would you like to see here in the Hudson Valley and where should we put it? Let us know.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America