Cat Person? You Actually Develop These Traits From Your Cat
It's National Cat Day. If you're labeled a 'cat person' there's probably a good reason why. Check out these traits that most cat owners develop from their feline friends.
Cat people are very different than dog owners. Have you ever noticed how dog people are just so open about it? They share a million pictures and videos on social media, they even bring them to work or in stores. People go out of their minds for a cute puppy.
Cat owners are way more low key. There be a good reason.
According to Pet Web MD, here are the traits of cats that may rub off on you or may have already.
- Out of the box thinker
Have you developed any of these characteristics from your fury companion? I know I have.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America