Company Will Pay Fine For Kids Busted With Illegal Lemonade Stand
A lot of kids will be out selling lemonade this summer. Unfortunately, we live in a society that loves to punish little entrepreneur. America's most popular lemonade company will pay all or a portion of a child's legal bills is they get busted by the man.
As the weather gets a little warmer out you may start to see local kids operating their lemonade stands here in the Hudson Valley.
We've heard of several cases where lemonade stands are getting shut down for operating illegally. If you know a young entrepreneur who gets shut down by the man and needs some assistance, Country Time Lemonade is offering help.
Country Time Legal Ade will help out with legal fees up to about $300.00.
It;s good to know that Country time has got our backs.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
Bonus Video: WRRV Morning Grind