Congressional Candidate Busted for Sasquatch Erotica
Upstate New York has been hit recently with a special Sasquatch mania. That being said, there are many people who are taking this whole thing way too far.
New Yorkers are going crazy over Big Foot right now. We even had a town make it the official mascot. I want to believe as much as the next person that Big Foot is real. I often ponder where it would be hiding. What would it eat? How big would it be? Let me rephrase that last question. I meant big foot's overall height. I don't have much of a desire to know what he's packing. However, some people are very interested.
According to The Daily Beast, a congressional candidate, Denver Riggleman from Virginia, has seen his credibility recently come under fire after old posts from his Instagram account that can only be described as Sasquatch erotica. The past images were tweeted by his opponent and mother to New York-born actress, Olivia Wilde.
If in fact Big Foot does exist could he be packing some major heat? I thought the stereotype was linked with big hands. Let's bridge that missing link together.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America