Could Doing Simple Chores Increase Your Chances of Sex?
If things are getting stale in the bedroom or maybe your sex life has dissipated completely, there are a few simple things you can do to revive it.
One of the most common complaints when it comes to married life is the lack of physical intimacy. Another big complaint is how to divide household chores. Doing the dishes seems to be one of the biggest gripes. Is there a correlation between taking the time to wash that mountain of dishes and getting some action?
According to an article in The Atlantic, couples that evenly divide household chores--specifically, doing the dishes--have more and better sex.
Nothing seems to be sexier than men and women who occasionally do chores outside gender norms.
This means we'd like to see more men in aprons and women out there pushing the lawnmower.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America