Could You Give Up Social Media for a Week? Probably Not
It's a new year and everyone seems to be making impossible goals. Could this be the most impossible one?
We have been given so many reasons to stay off social media lately. It's not good for your eyes to stare at a screen for so long, it's addicting and it's filled with scam after scam. Not to mention the privacy flaws.
According to a new study posted on BGR, most people wouldn't give up Facebook for one week. Not even if they were given a cash offer of $1000.
I think any cash offer to abstain from social media would have to be based on a daily rate. I think I would need at least $100 per day per social media platform.
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- What is a ‘Kill” & Why Does NY Have So Many of Them?
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- Did One of Your Favorite Businesses Close in 2018?