Cracker Barrel Locations to Honor Veterans on 11/11/18
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store has announced via press release that they will honor veterans on November 11, 2018. Guests who are veterans that dine with Cracker Barrel on Veterans Day will have a choice of the following complimentary items, either a slice of its Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake or one of its Crafted Coffee beverages.
Cracker Barrel opened its first location in 1969 in Tennessee and today operates 656 locations in 45 states. When you go to Cracker Barrel what are your favorite menu items? Is there an item on the menu that you think everyone should try at least one time?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America