Just Beiber has been arrested for DUI and resisting arrest in Miami, Florida. Can’t we just deport Beiber back to Canada?As much as we’d all like to, there isn’t any legal reason to do so.
- Having gained legal status by committing marriage fraud
- Being a terrorist
- Having been convicted of certain crimes
- Having helped smuggle aliens into the U.S.
- Having not deserved an earlier grant of legal status, because the person was inadmissible at the time
- Having failed to timely notify U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) of one’s changes of address
- Having falsely claimed to be a U.S. citizen in order to gain a benefit from the government
Watch Zack Galifinakas rip Beiber a new one.
Subscribe to WRRV on