Does the Hudson Valley Observe ‘Drive Your Tractor to School Day’?
Say the next sentence out loud in your best Jeff Foxworthy voice. If you drive your tractor to work or school you might be a redneck. Who here in the Hudson Valley pays constant tribute to Larry the Cable Guy every day?
High schools in my home state of Michigan are getting national attention for celebrating "drive your tractor to school day." I honestly forgot about this hillbilly rite of passage. Though I've never done it myself, I'm jealous of those who did. I think I've always been self-conscious about the size of my tractor. Or maybe it was because I didn't want to leave three hours early for school just to drive my tractor to school at 3 mph.
Where in New York do schools observe this fun holiday?
Valley Central HS in Montgomery has drive your tractor to school day.
There has to be some other schools that partake in the farmer fun.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America