Drunk Bees Could Be Nesting in The Hudson Valley
Just how much of a threat will drunk bees and wasps be in the Hudson Valley?
Is there anything worse than an angry bee or wasp? Actually, there is. A drunk and confused angry bee or wasp. I can't believe this is actually a thing.
According to Popular Mechanics, we're approaching the end of bee season. This means the queen will stop producing sugary food for the drone bees.This means that they'll need to find it elsewhere. Bees and wasps will be looking eating fruit to provide the sugar fix they crave. However, the low hanging fruit they get is often rotting and has gone through a small fermentation process.
Yes, this means we will have drunk and disorderly bees floating around in the Hudson Valley.
They'll be very active at fruit stands and apple orchards.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America