Drunk Knitters to Meet in Hudson, NY
If you are looking for interesting things to do or different places to meet people, have you tried the website MeetUp? It isn't a dating site (it does sound a bit like a dating site) but it is a site for people with common interests to meet others of the same. For instance if you like to hike on Saturday mornings there is a group who does that. If you are looking for author groups, painters, people who like to work on cars from the 1970's there are groups that you might want to check out.
The group that recently caught my eye is called Hudson Drunken Knitters. It is pretty much what it sounds like; people who want to get together, work on their crocheting or knitting (all levels) and enjoy a few adult beverages at different locations in Hudson NY while you do it.
Have you meet people through MeetUp before? Any groups that you can recommend checking out?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America