Drunken Pumpkin Festival This Weekend in Hudson Valley
Trying to think of ways to enjoy yourself before feeling the onslaught of the holidays? Here is a great opportunity to enjoy a fall day with friends trying some great locally source food, beverages and music.
This Saturday, November 19, 2016 at Fishkill Farms, 9 Fishkill Farm Rd, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533, from 1-5PM, for $35 you can enjoy samplings of food from several different restaurants along with over a dozen hard ciders. The $35 ticket price includes, 6 dishes and tastes of dozens of hard ciders.
Participating Restaurants and Dishes:
- Panzur, Pumpkin Cromesquis with Vadouvan, Raclette, and Smoked Pine
- Crabtree’s Kittle House, Pumpkin Cheese Gnocchi with Mule Foot Pork Lardo & Sage
- Gaskins, Pumpkin Stew with Ground Pork, Parmigiano Broth, and Hardy Greens
- Restaurant North, Pumpkin Naan with Toasted Pumpkin Seed Gremolata
- Le Express, Pumpkin Cupcake with Maple Cream Cheese Buttercream and Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- The Village Tea Room, Pumpkin Pudding, Whipped Cream, Crushed Gingersnaps, Candied Cranberry
If you like any of the ciders, they will also be available for purchase, so you can have them with your Thanksgiving dinner.
Here are just a few of the participating Cider Houses:
Angry Orchard Innovation Ciderhouse, Awestruck Ciders, Bad Seed Cider, Brooklyn Cider House, Doc’s Draft Hard Cider, Hudson Valley Farmhouse Cider, Naked Flock Cider, Nine Pin Ciderworks, Orchard Hill Cider Mill, Pennings Orchards, Slyboro Cider House, Treasury Cider