Hudson Valley Town Named Among Most ‘Christmassy’ in U.S.
A recent article posted on travelmarketreport.com described the most Christmassy towns in the United States of America. It's no surprise that a community right here in the Hudson Valley was nominated in the top 10.
With our beautiful landscape and seasonal weather, upstate New York has all the makings of a Christmas wonderland normally seen in classic Hollywood holiday movies.
The small town of Rhinebeck, N.Y. earned the honor of being on travelmarketreport.com's list of most Christmassy towns. You can view their post here.
While the post does name drop Natalie Merchant and Paul Rudd for their respective ties to Rhinebeck, we all know that it's the annual Sinterklaas celebration that helps put them on the top of the list.
With tremendous support from their community, Sinterklaas has been a tradition in Rhinebeck since the Dutch first settled there in the 1600s. This event is maintained by the residents of Rhinebeck and is an excellent example of community pride. For more information about this annual event check out sinterklaashudsonvalley.com.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America