Emo Night Set For Captain Lawrence Brewery
The next edition of Emo Night has been announced and the crew from DNA and Junket are taking the show on the road. On Friday, June 15 at Captain Lawrence Brewery you can rock out to songs from all your favorite pop punk and emo bands!
What is Emo Night you might be asking yourself? It's a high energy DJ only event where you can sing loud at the top of your lungs to bands like Blink 182, Taking Back Sunday and Dashboard Confessional.
You may remember DJ Junior from DNA and Chris Wicher from Junket from the 2017 WRRV Boo Ball. They'll be your hosts for a night of fun, 10-1 on June 15th at Captain Lawrence Brewery.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America