Five Reasons You Should Joins Us For WRRV Sessions On Friday
WRRV Sessions returns this Friday with a performance from a new artist by the name of Barns Courtney. Here's five reasons we think you should join us, even if you're not quite sure who he is.
- It's Free. There will never be a cover for WRRV Sessions at Newburgh Brewing Company. We firmly believe you pay for enough and nothing beats a little free live music. Yes, food and beer will cost you a few bucks but it's worth it.
- It's good for you. Maybe you've had a long day, week or month. A lot of us have. Studies have actually shown that live music is very good for your health. Don't take our word for it, see for yourself.
- It's good for Newburgh. The brewery has been a big part of an overall comeback for the City of Newburgh. Sure there's a ways to go, but getting out and supporting a local Hudson Valley business is a win for everyone.
- It's fun. Grab a group of friends and join us after you get out of work or school. It's an all ages gig so even if you're under 21 you can still come. We just ask that anyone under 18 be accompanied by someone 21+.
- You get to meet Barns. Everyone who comes out to the show Friday is going to get to meet Barns! And Barns is short for Barnaby, perhaps the coolest name going. So come out and see what a talented singer he is, then give him a high five if you enjoy the performance.
You may know Barns from his first big song 'Fire' which appeared in the 2015 Bradley Cooper movie called Burnt.
Here's Barns' new song 'Golden Dandelions'.