Found: Half Full Beer in Downtown Poughkeepsie
If you have any information on who left their beer on the street be sure to let us know. I just want to make sure this person has their brew returned before they lose their buzz.
Don't you just hate it when you misplace things like your car keys, cell phone or even your wallet? What could be worse? It can't be fun misplacing you brewskie.
An individual who happened to be partaking in some day drinking happened to set his beer down and forget about on Main Street in downtown Poughkeepsie. They left it right in front of River Station.
If you know the rightful owner of this beer be sure to let them know that they left it there by mistake. There is a good chance that it might still be there.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America