Garbage Fall Tour Announced In Support Of Version 2.0 Anniversary
It's hard to believe its been 20 years since the release of the seminal Garbage album, Version 2.0. They've just announced a tour in support of the anniversary which includes dates at the Capitol Theater and Kings Theater.
Version 2.0 was released in spring of 1998 and was the second studio album from Garbage. Featuring the singles 'Push It', 'Special' and 'I Think I'm Paranoid', the album went on to sell nearly two million copies. They'll re-issue the album on June 22nd with 10 bonus tracks.
After a successful tour with Blondie last summer, that included a stop at Bethel Woods, they'll be following that up with a fall tour which will undoubtedly feature lots of music from Version 2.0.
Check out this fan-shot video from the Bethel Woods show. Shirley Manson has still got it.
- 9/29 - Seattle, Washington
- 9/30 - Portland, Oregon
- 10/3 - Oakland, California
- 10/5 - Las Vegas, Nevada
- 10/7 - Tempe, Arizona
- 10/9 - Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 10/11 - Dallas, Texas
- 10/12 - Houston, Texas
- 10/13 - Tulsa, Oklahoma
- 10/17 - Chicago, Illinois
- 10/18 - Northfield, Ohio
- 10/20 - Port Chester, New York
- 10/21 - Washington, DC
- 10/23 - Boston, Massachusetts
- 10/25 - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 10/26 - Atlantic City, New Jersey
- 10/27 - Brooklyn, New York