‘Grease’ Returns To Hudson Valley Theaters For 2 Days Only
Tell me more, tell me more, is it playing very far? Thankfully, no. But I'll tell you about it, stud.
'Grease' is returning to select theaters on April 8 and 11 in honor of the iconic musical's 40th anniversary. It will be playing in one Dutchess County theater and one Westchester County theater. It's part of the Turner Classic Movie Big Screen Presents series.
On April 8, you can see 'Grease' at City Center 15 Cinema Delux in White Plains, only at 2 p.m. Danbury 16 in Connecticut and Brass Mill Stadium 12 in Waterbury in Connecticut is also showing the film on the 8th.
On April 11, The Moviehouse in Millerton in Dutchess County is showing 'Grease' at 7 p.m. Once again, you can catch it at Danbury 16 on the 8th, as well as The Ridgefield Playhouse in Ridgefield, Connecticut.
Even after 40 years, 'Grease' is still an extremely loved movie. I know I've loved it since I was a kid even though I definitely shouldn't have watched it at such a young age.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America