Greg Fitzsimmons Recalls Field Trips to Historic Poughkeepsie Spot
Greg Fitzimmons is getting ready to come to Poughkeepsie but before he does he has a special message for the Hudson Valley.
He's a comedian, actor, writer, pod caster and he's bringing he's bringing his hysterical and twisted sense of humor to Poughkeepsie. Greg Fitzsimmons will be at The Laugh It Up Comedy Club.
Before he gives a visit and a whole bunch of laughs, Greg tells us how he grew up in Tarrytown and took many trips to the Vanderbilt Mansion as a kid. He also lets us know why he's not excited about eating at The Culinary Institute of America and much like us, he can't stand the tools on the Metro train either.
Here's a taste of what we can expect at Laugh It Up. Check out this hilarious clip.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America