Here’s How Domino’s Pizza Wants To Fix Hudson Valley Potholes
Do you have horrible potholes on your street or on your commute? Have no fear because one of America's favorite pizza chains could help out where New York State is lacking.
According to Yahoo Finance, Domino's Pizza has launched a new campaign called Paving for Pizza and it could be the most brilliant marketing strategy since "avoid the noid." I may have just dated myself a little bit there. Domino's delivers and it was one of the first companies to really champion the idea. Thankfully, Domino's worries about the safe transport of their pies and we as New Yorker's care as well.
How many times have you had your pizza ruined by a monstrous pothole? Never? Well, someone has.You can nominate your town here to have certain parts of the roads repaved.
Where in the Hudson Valley can we nominate first?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America