Hilarie Burton, Jeffery Dean Morgan Welcome a Baby Girl
Congratulations are in order!
Back in September, Hudson Valley residents and actors, Jeffery Dean Morgan (The Walking Dead) and Hilarie Burton (One Tree Hill) announced that they were expecting baby number two. The power couple are already parents to almost 8 year old, Gus.
While they tried to keep the pregnancy and gender under wraps, JDM couldn't help but let it slip at a Walking Dead convention in New Jersey that they were expecting a baby girl.
On Thursday, March 1st, Jeffery took to twitter to share the good news, baby girl Morgan has arrived!
Once again, congratulations to the happy couple and big brother, Gus.
In late 2017, Jeffery and Hilarie along with Paul Rudd hosted Ghost Stories 2, a charity event raising funds to help the folks over at Astor Family and Child Services here in the Hudson Valley.
Astor is getting ready to distribute the funds to get their spring mini-renovation underway. You can lend a hand with renovation by heading to AstorServices.org
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America