Hudson Valley Beer Store Named Best In New York
Craft beer has taken the nation by storm, which caused a lot of beer stores to open up in the Hudson Valley. A local beer store right here in the Hudson Valley was named the best in New York State.
Half Time Beverage was crowned the best beer store in New York by Men's Journal. With locations in both Poughkeepsie and Mamaroneck, they quench the Hudson Valley's beer thirst. It was even ranked as one of the best online stores to order beer from with a selection of over 2,000 bottles. Their Mamaroneck location is also gearing up to start brewing in shop.
Personally, I love Half Time. The staff has always been really knowledgeable and friendly. One of my favorite things they do at Half Time is put on the Harbor Island International Beer Fest in Mamaroneck every September. It's an awesome festival in a beautiful location. If I need to get beer, Half Time is usually where I'm headed.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America