Hudson Valley Cider Festival Adds 5K Through The Orchards
Hudson Valley Cider Festival has added an exciting new opportunity! It's the first annual HV Cider Fest 5K at Barton Orchards on Saturday, June 2nd. The course will wind through the beautiful Barton Orchards and will showcase the brand new Tree Tops course.
This fun, untimed run, will end right in the middle of all the action at Cider Fest. You'll get your tasting glass and a dozen delicious Barton Orchards Cider donuts at the finish line. From there you can make your rounds and taste over 50 different kinds of local and national ciders and craft brews.
Through Friday 27th, special pricing is available if you'd like to put it on your calendar now. Ticket prices will go up to $45 at the end of the week, but it's $35 until then. Gates will open up at 1 the day of the event with the 5K race at 1:30.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America