Hudson Valley Comic Con 2018: Highlight Reel
I went to my first ever Comic Con this past weekend and lucky for me, Hudson Valley Comic Con was already in its third year. With out any prior convention experience, I did not know what to expect from the residents of the Hudson Valley. I've heard about the big NY Comic Con but have never been.
I'll be first to admit that The Hudson Valley is the only place I need to go for a good time at Comic Con. The enthusiasm of our local cos-players bring to life what has become my new favorite event of the year!
This video is just a sample of what you can expect from Hudson Valley Comic Con, with all of its forward momentum, I wouldn't be surprised to see this event just grow and grow. With so much happening at Hudson Valley Comic Con, it's going to take multiple videos to show you what the experience was really like. I'm already excited for next year!
- Zombies invade Ulster Park
- Hudson Valley Comic Con 2018: Cosplay
- Adorable Puppy Reacts To Movie Homeward Bound
- Over 100 Trainers Participate In Pokemon Go Community Day
- Meet The Family That Saved The Dragon's Den
- Poughkeepsie Night Spot Ranked One Of The Top Dive Bars In NY