Hudson Valley Firefighters Deliver Baby Girl
Firefighters from the Hudson Valley delivered a baby girl who wanted to enter the world before her mom could make it to the hospital.
On Tuesday, June 5, firefighters from Lagrange were dispatched to an emergency childbirth in a vehicle. First responders found a woman in labor. Childbirth was imminent, officials say.
Crew members worked hard to get the mother to the hospital but the baby had other plans.
During transport, the crew successfully delivered a healthy baby girl, according to the LaGrange Professional Firefighters IAFF Local 3813 Facebook page.
"It’s not every day that a call has a truly happy ending," the LaGrange Professional Firefighters IAFF Local 3813 wrote on Facebook. "Great teamwork by all involved."
- 7-Story Building Collapses in Poughkeepsie, People Likely Trapped
- How To Avoid Deadly Brain-Eating Parasite
- Man Shot and Killed by Police in Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Fondled Self at Kohl's in Front of Kids
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Pinched Child's Buttocks at Marshall's
- Hudson Valley Firefighters Deliver Baby Girl
- Weed May Soon Be Legal in New York State
- Hudson Valley Girl Is Fastest Girl in U.S. History