Hudson Valley Residents To Get Perks, Discounts At Woodbury Commons
If you live in the Hudson Valley, Woodbury Common Premium Outlets is going to give you special perks and discounts.
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets has a special program for locals. According to a press release, the Commons will be offering people who live in a 45-mile radius of the outlets some great perks. Counties, where people live to be part of the discount, include Orange, Sullivan, Rockland, Dutchess, Ulster, Putnam, Westchester, Bergen, Passaic or Sussex.
The perks are actually pretty sweet. Shoppers will get preferred parking, a free Savings Passport, and a special gift. If you ask me, the preferred parking is the biggest perk of all. The Savings Passport is free online (insider secret!) and who knows what the gift will be. But free preferred parking? Sign me up.
To get the benefits of the Local Residents Program, all you have to do is show your ID that validates that you live within a 45-mile radius. The program begins August 1, 2018, and runs through the remainder of the year. It is unclear if the program will go into 2019.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America