Hudson Valley Sporting Facility Seeks New Owners
A Hudson Valley sporting facility is available for purchase after filing for bankruptcy. The Yard Sports Village will go to auction if a buyer can't be found, according to the Times Herald-Record.
The 36-acre property includes two heated indoor fields to go along with two outdoor fields. There is a total of 18 buildings on the property located at the former Mid-Orange Correctional Facility.
An auction date has not been set by the Long Island-based Maltz Auctions Inc. There is hope a buyer can be found without having to go through the auction process. Maltz is marketing the property as a rare opportunity with tremendous potential.
Millions of dollars were invested to turn the property into the complex it is today. According to the court filing, Warwick Yard LLC spent around $3.25 million refurbish the facility. However, there are 16 creditors owed just shy of $5 million. Warwick Yard LLC claims the business doesn't generate enough money to make ends meet.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America