Hudson Valley Things You Can Do For Earth Day 2018
Looking for ways to make a difference on Earth Day and everyday? Here are a few things that you can do yourself. Most of these are inexpensive changes or cost no money to accomplish.
- Plant a tree
- Pick up garbage on the side of the road and on your street.
- Use enviromental friendly cleaners and items with enviromentally friendly packaging
- Keep the tires on your car properly inflated. This will help you with your tire tread life and to optimize your gas mileage.
- Use cloth towels, when you can, instead of paper towels.
- Use reuseable waterbottles and lunch bags instead of one time use containers.
- Fix that leaky faucet in the sink or shower
- Turn off lights and unplug items when not using. If that is not possible look into using power strips like this one.
- Change lightbulbs when they burn out to energy efficents CFL's or LED's
For the full list of suggestions for how you can make changes for Earth Day, click here.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America