Hudson Valley Woman Accused of Stealing From Bagel World
A Hudson Valley woman is accused of stealing from Bagel World on New Year’s Eve.
On New Year’s Eve around 4:30 a.m., Town of Ulster Police arrested 42-year-old Wendy J. Clark of Kingston for burglary, a felony, and petit larceny, a misdemeanor.
Ulster Police responded to Bagel World on Ulster Avenue in the Town of Ulster for a burglary complaint.
An investigation determined that Clark entered the business and removed several hundred dollars from the bagel shop and fled, police say. Authorities didn’t release how their investigation led to an arrest.
Clark was processed and arraigned in the Town of Ulster Court and remanded to the Ulster County Jail pending a future court appearance.
- Hudson Valley High School Teacher Dies on New Year's Day
- Popular Hudson Valley Diner Damaged in New Year's Fire
- Hudson Valley Teacher Dies
- Poughkeepsie Galleria Evacuated
- Woman Charged With Sex Trafficking Teen in Hudson Valley
- Cuomo Wants to Rename Stewart Airport
Check out the Top 5 stories of 2017 from Hudson Valley Post.