Hudson Valley Woman Hit By Car Crossing Street Near McDonald’s
A Hudson Valley woman suffered injuries to her head and more after she was hit by a car while crossing the street near a local McDonald's. On Tuesday around 1:30 p.m., deputies from the Ulster County Sheriff's Office witnessed a car strike a woman on Ulster Avenue near the intersection of Harwich Street in the Town of Ulster.
An investigation determined 55-year-old Dennis L. Frascello of Catskill hit 62-year-old Jane A. Buley of Kingston while heading south on Ulster Avenue as Buley tried to cross the street outside of the crosswalk, police say.
Buley was transported to Health Alliance Hospital, Broadway Campus for treatment of non-life threatening internal and head injuries, according to authorities.
As of this writing, no tickets have been issued, but police say their investigation into the accident continues.
- Hudson Valley High School Senior Killed in Crash
- Police: Hudson Valley Teen Assaulted Infant Son
- The Hudson Valley Is The 'Epicenter Of Tick-Borne Diseases'
- Newburgh Man Charged in Insurance Fraud after Home Fire
- Rabid Coyote Attacks Young Girl in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Biker Killed in Route 9W Crash
- Child Attacked by Coyote at Hudson Valley Park
- Man Sexually Abused Wife's Granddaughter in Hudson Valley
- Reward Offered After Fire at Old Hudson River Psychiatric Center
- Police: Four Arrested After Fatal Overdose in Dutchess County