Hudson Valley’s Best and Worst Halloween Candies Ranked
Yes, there is such a thing as bad candy. Please don't give it out. Just stick to the good stuff.
Just because it has sugar doesn't mean it tastes good. Some candy is amazing and some totally miss the mark.
A good rule of thumb is that if it has peanut butter or chocolate it's more than likely delicious. I'm probably a little biased since Peanut Butter Cups are my favorite. However, I'm not alone with that opinion.
The three best candies in Upstate New York are:
1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
2. Sour Patch Kids
The three worst candies in Upstate New York are:
1. Black Licorice
2. Candy Corn
Do you agree with the candy ranks? I think licorice is unanimously the absolute worst.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America