Indoor Water Park Coming To The Hudson Valley
The new Kartrite Hotel and Indoor Waterpark in Monticello will open its doors in early 2019. According to their website, the facility will include 350 rooms and suites to house those looking to escape the cold by taking the fun indoors. This year-round facility will feature water slides, pools and more to keep the family having fun in the winter months but will have plenty of things to do outside when the weather is warm too.
Owned by the same company that operates Camelback Resort in the Poconos, would something like this have been built had it not been for the new casino? The Hudson Valley, particularly Sullivan County, was once a huge tourist destination. Are we seeing that revival right before our eyes?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America