Irate Port Jervis Woman Elevates Her Road Rage Game
The missed connections portion of Hudson Valley Craigslist has been a mainstay of unsure people reaching out to their crush anonymously. That is not the case with one driver is fuming with anger over a driving altercation that took place in Port Jervis a few weeks ago.
According to the Craigslist post, there was a near collision and horn exchanges going on between cars at an intersection. Child passengers up the ante when it comes to angry drivers but that can be attributed to protection instincts.
I've never seen anything like this before as the situation that was detailed from her perspective on this missed connections post. I'll refrain from quoting most of the words used in her post, but if you want to see it, you can click here. Warning, this may be NSFW.
Is this a healthy expression of road rage? Or is it another example of keyboard warriors taking things too far?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America