Is it Illegal to Bury Your Pet in the Backyard in New York?
Have you even thought about this? Or maybe you haven't even given it a second thought. Here is the situation, your beloved pet passes away, be it a dog, cat, goldfish, ferret, etc, what do you do? Can you put them in a shoe box and bury them with a full funeral procession in the back yard?
The answer to the question is yes, but can you do it legally? The legality of the issue comes down to your town or municipality laws. It is legal however for you to have the remains of your pet buried with you at the time of your passing.
Do you bury your pet in the backyard anyway?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America